On this page you fill find handbooks and guides, information about University-wide policies, and the relevant forms for both the Schar School of Policy and Government and George Mason University.
Handbooks and Guides
- Master’s students are subject to the Schar School Student Guide. To find your respective guide, determined by the term of admission the the master’s program, please visit: https://schar.gmu.edu/programs/academic-advising-and-student-services/masters-student-services/academic-policies-forms/schar-student-guide
- Students admitted prior to 2014 in any of the Schar School Master’s programs should see the relevant guide in our Handbook Archive.
Specialized Course Information and Forms
- Screening for POGO 511: Introductory Data Analysis for Policy and Government
- Masters Independent Study Form
- Graduate Internship Program Packet
- Internship Waiver Packet for MPP and ODKM Students
- MA in Political Science Project Packet (GOVT 798)
- PUAD 792 – Advanced Seminar in Applied Public Administration Research Waiver Packet
Student Status Forms